Whether for the page or for the stage…
We help you to craft unique stories that connect, empower, and transform.
Heather Heimerl Brunold has spent her two-decade career as a thought leader in education specializing in identity development and empowering individuals. Since 2015, Heather has curated, directed, and produced more than 50 TEDx Talks, which have generated millions of views. In fact, all Talks from 2017 and 2018 were so exceptional, they are featured on TED.com.
Bryan Kett is an award-winning teacher, writer, and storyteller whose work has appeared on internationally recognized outlets, including TED.com and The Moth podcast. He specializes in the craft of storytelling. His work can be viewed HERE.
Together, Bryan and Heather guide workshops at schools, corporations, non-profits, and work one-on-one with private clients to help participants leverage their personal identities and to craft stories that matter.
In an unparalleled way, we are different from other storytelling coaches. Working as a team, the yin and yang of our partnership balances nicely – with expertise in both identity development and the craft of storytelling. Heather works to excavate the unique truths within and Bryan helps articulate the subsequent narrative that is revealed. The resulting stories are unmatched masterpieces.
Private Storytelling Coaching for Individuals
We help to connect you with your unique life story by offering individual consulting designed to discover, craft, and deliver your personal narrative for live events or manuscripts. We dig into the what and provide the tools for how…
- Work one-on-one with Heather and Bryan to excavate and articulate your unique truth
- We work hourly, on retainer, or with storytelling packages to guide participants through tried and true exercises, all while providing real-time feedback and hands-on practice
- Whether it be a toast for a wedding, a keynote address, or preparation for a speaking tour, we’ve got you covered!
Storytelling for Schools: Customized Workshops
Academic workshops for faculty, students, and other school stakeholders that focus on empowerment of the individual and collective voice through personal narrative. This includes:
- Workshops that utilize the TED framework to uncover individual and collective value sets as a way to address the social issues in our current climate
- Activities to discover and craft personal stories that foster understanding and empathy
- Real-time feedback for students and teachers to help them publicly articulate their stories in order to foster a sense of worth and visibility
- Roundtable discussions with myriad stakeholders to hone personal storytelling generating buy-in to school culture
Storytelling for Business: Modular Workshops
Brand identity and storytelling workshops to excavate and articulate organizational and personal values in order to align both coworkers and customers. This includes:
- Workshops to uncover what makes your brand unique so you can differentiate yourself in the market
- Guided exercises that capitalize on personal stories as a way to create memorable, emotional resonance with clients and team members
- Real-time feedback on how to deliver unique stories as a way to foster relatability in the workplace
Work with Heather and Bryan to transform YOUR Words2Action!
Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation below: